Cleaning the air cabin filter in the new gas units
• The filter is located in the compartment just below the glove compartment.
• To access, the glove compartment needs to be open so the lower panel can be removed.
• 2 clips/screws on the lower portion of the compartment below the glove compartment need to be removed.
• The clips must be loosened enough to get a flat head screw driver behind the clips to gently pop the clip off.
• The entire lower compartment panel is then removed.
• Filter is located just above the Black blower motor labeled “Denso 462/12V.
• It slides out like the ones in the other units.